Terms and conditions
© Tunnelling International 2017 – All Right Reserved
Tunnelling International is a product of Journals International ltd.
- Users of our site are not permitted to copy any content for use of any form of public display without written permission from Journals International ltd.
- Our subscribers are able to opt in or out at any time with no charge and subscriber information will be deleted on request.
- Our advertisers must adhere to advertising ethics.
- The information contained in our publication of ‘Tunnelling International’ and displayed on tunnellingint.com is accurate to the best of our knowledge and has been prepared to provide details about the publication of Tunnelling International and companies associated with the publication.
- Journals International ltd, accepts no responsibility or liability for any content supplied by advertisers and third parties in our publication of Tunnelling International.
- Journals International ltd, accepts no responsibility or liability for any content supplied by advertisers and other third parties for display on tunnellingint.com.
- Journals international ltd, reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time with immediate effect.